DEPARTMENT OF REFORM CO- ORDINATION AND SERVICE IMPROVEMENT
1. Serve as focal point for driving all change, reform, innovation and improvement efforts within the Ministry in line with the overall framework set by BPSR, OHCSF and other Central Agencies of the Government;
2. Carryout in-depth study and analysis study of the job schedules of other Departments with a view to identifying with ease their performance gaps and taking necessary steps to redeem them
3. Co-ordinate, drive, monitor and report on Reform Agenda for the Ministry;
4. Drive SERVICOM aims and initiates within the Ministry;
5. Troubleshoot service failures and develop proposals to address them;
6. Research and identify good practices that can be adopted/ adapted to improve service delivery in the Ministry;
7. Assist the Permanent Secretary, as required, to formulate and articulate his/her leadership agenda for the Ministry.